Do you want to disable automatic admin notification popup in Magento 2? By default, Magento 2 sends an notification to inform you that your Magento 2 site is updated after security updates. Recently one of our readers asked if there is an easy way to disable this admin notification popup. In this Magento 2 tutorial, we will show you how to easily disable automatic update notification in Magento 2.
Every time you log in to the Magento Admin Panel, you will see an admin Magento notification popop message. From the developer point of view, it’s best way to stay informed about new updates. But end client never like these pop up on every login about which they don’t know anything.
About Automatic Updates Popup in Magento 2
Magento is an open source software. It is regularly updated to fix security issues, bugs, and to add new features. This is why you should always use the latest version of Magento 2 to make sure that your website is safe and up to date.
Magento 2 automatically add updates as soon as they are available. The purpose of this admin notification is just to inform you that your Magento 2 site is updated.
How to Disable Automatic Admin Notification Popup in Magento 2
1) Log in to Magento 2 using your admin account.
2) From left sidebar, click Stores, and then Settings -> Configuration.
3) In this page, expand Advanced section in the panel on the left and again choose Advanced.
4) Below the Disable Modules Output, you will see “Magento_AdminNotification” extension installed on your store.
5) Select “Disable” options for this particular extension.
6) Click on “Save Config”.
7) Clear the cache.
For Latest Version
Run the below command using SSH panel at root of the Magento 2 store.
php bin/magento module:disable -f Magento_AdminNotification
That’s all, we hope this article helped you learn How to Disable Automatic Admin Notification Popup in Magento 2.