The standard Magento 2 contact form sends contact details to admin email, but does not save a details of the requests that have been sent from the front-end.
Contact Manager Magento 2 extensions will allow store owners to save details of all contact requests at administration interface. The store owner can see all the saved contact details at Save Contact Details > Contacts Details after login at backhand side. The store owner can view each and every details sent by users and modify it if required. This extension also allows store owner to add new contact details manually. Also store owner will mark important contact.
- Easy installation
- Keep all contact requests for future reference
- Store owner can add new contact details manually
- Store owner can modify the existing details
- Ability to filter details at backend grid
- Ability to mark as important contact
- Flag answered or not
- Multi-store support
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download extension package from your account
- Copy files and folders from archive (Plugin Files) to root directory
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run below commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
- Extension is now installed and ready for work.
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within a day. So you can be sure we're here for you.
Made by professionals with years of work experience.
You can pay via popular payment methods like Paypal & CCAvenue.
If you are not satisfied with our product, we will return your money.
Our customer care team will always help you.