Welcome to Admin Email Notifications Magento 2 Extension! We would like to thank you for purchasing Admin Email Notifications Magento 2 Extension! We are very pleased you have chosen Admin Email Notifications Magento 2 Extension for your website, you will be never disappointed! Before you get started, please be sure to always check out this documentation.
Compatible with Magento:
Magento 2 Help:
If you don't know when your repeat customers are buying, every day you're losing opportunities to build a loyal customer base. You need visibility into your repeat customer purchases. So using this extension admin will receive instant email regarding recent order of your valuable customers.
To avoid missing some important update, you have to check your Admin Panel frequently. Admin Email Notifications extension for Magento 2 will help store owner to stay informed about all important events in your store and will save your time and effort. Store owner can set the different email-template for the different notification.The main notifications include:
If you could immediately notified when an order is from a repeat customer, you can do following things.
To install the Magento 2 follow the instructions below:
1. Create an empty database with correct permissions in phpmyadmin.
2. Enter your Magento 2 url in browser and hit Enter.
3. Click on "Agree and Setup Magento".
4. Now Magento 2 will check your environment for readiness for the setup. Click on "Start readiness check".
4.1. If you pass all the checks, you can continue. Have you not, you must fix the error to continue. The 2 most often errors are php Settings Check and php Extensions Check.
PHP Settings Check: always_populate_raw_post_data error. To resolve this error, you need to access php.ini file. Using XAMPP, open this file like that: PHP Settings Check: Search this line: always_populate_raw_post_data = -1 Make sure the number is -1, then remove the semicolon ; at the beginning of the lines.
PHP Extensions Check: The usual missing extensions are xsl and intl. To resolve this, search extension=php_intl.dll as well as extension=php_xsl.dll, then both remove the beginning semicolon ;.
Now you need to stop both Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, then restart them again for new effects to be activated and resolved. Click Try Again in localhost for new result, after checking, hit Next.
5. Now enter Empty database that you created previously, where you want to install Magento2.
6. Click Next, now you will be asked for web configurations like store url, admin url, Apache rewrites, https options.
7. Click Next, now you can select Timezone, Currency and language in "Customize Your Store" section.
8. Click Next, Enter Admin username, email and password to setup Admin credentials.
9. Now Magento 2 is ready to be installed on localhost. Click on "Install Now". Donâ€™t close your browser until setup is done.
10. After the installer has completed the setup, it will show Success page.
10. Open Magento Admin panel, enter your admin credentials given at the time of setup.
To install the extension follow the instructions below:Prepare Installation
We recommend you to duplicate your live store on a development store and try installation on it in advance.
Backup Magento files and the store database.
Disable all cache related section that you have in your Magento.Extension Installation
1. Download extension package(hiddentechies-adminemails.zip) from your my account page
2. In your Magento 2 root directory create (if not exist) folder app/code/
3. Make new directory Hiddentechies/Adminemails inside app/code
4. Copy(upload) files and folders from extension archive to your Magento 2 app/code/Hiddentechies/Adminemails/ directory
5. In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
6. Run below commands
7. Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
8. Your extension is now installed and ready for work.
Admin Email Notifications extension is installed, proceed to Magento 2 backend to finalize the cofiguration.
To set the configuration options go to Admin Email Notifications > Configuration.
These are the settings that affect admin email notifications accessibility, control layout and other functional aspects.
New Order - Email Screen
New Customer - Email Screen
Repeat Customer Order - Email Screen
New Product Review - Email Screen
Newsletter Subscribe - Email Screen
Please, if you have any questions, run into any issues or just need some help, do not hesitate to contact us via our Support Center. We believe in providing the best support possible, and we monitor our Support center just about daily.
Your feedback is absolutely welcome!