Welcome to Google Translate PrestaShop 1.7 Module! We would like to thank you for purchasing Google Translate PrestaShop 1.7 Module! We are very pleased you have chosen Google Translate PrestaShop 1.7 Module for your website, you will be never disappointed! Before you get started, please be sure to always check out this documentation.
Compatible with PrestaShop:
PrestaShop 1.7 Help:
Google Translate module uses Google Translate automatic translation service to translate your Prestashop store with Google power and make it multilingual.
Using this module your customers will be able read store content in their own language by simply selecting it from the available options.
To install the module follow the instructions below:
We recommend you to duplicate your live store on a development store and try installation on it in advance.
Backup PrestaShop files and the store database.
Disable all cache related section that you have in your PrestaShop.
1. Download module package (ht_googletranslate.zip) from your my account page
2. Go to the Back-Office: Module manager > Upload a module.
3. Drop the zip file or click on select file.
4. Go ahead wait for PrestaShop to complete the installation process. After a few seconds, that Configure button will be show.
5. Click on Configure button, and you will get configuration page for Google Translate.
Set the configuration options in the Configuration Page.
These are the configuration that affect google custom search accessibility, control layout and other functional aspects.
See the screen-shot of our demo:
Please, if you have any questions, run into any issues or just need some help, do not hesitate to contact us via our Support Center.
We believe in providing the best support possible, and we monitor our Support center just about 24/7.
Your feedback is absolutely welcome!