Made by professionals with years of work experience.
You can pay via popular payment methods like Paypal & CCAvenue.
If you are not satisfied with our product, we will return your money.
Our customer care team will always help you.
Every Customer wants to know delivery time information before they place orders. Most of customers don't want to check product delivery information after placing the order. To resolve this we developed Shipping Time Estimator Magento 2 extension.
Shipping Time Estimator Magento 2 extension help you to show estimated shipping days and estimated date information on product detail page. It is a powerful extension to instantly build trust with your customers. This extension helps to boost conversion and sales. Highly customizable settings allow you to choose number of working days, delivery date format as well as ability to set estimated days per product. This strategy used by an eCommerce giant - Amazon.
Increase Audience Engagement & Boost Your Store Conversion
Super easy it is!! You can easily install any of our theme and plugin with just a single click. You can also take a live preview.
In every store extensions play a crucial role and it is important to ensure their quality. We have validated all our extensions using Official Validation Tool.
The extensions are well coded and optimized. If user wants to customize the extension then it will be easy as extension provides clean code which is easy to understand.
Well documented means you will get every information related to the theme, plugin or HTML templates in an understandable manner.
- Impress your customer with delivery information
- Able to set delivery date format
- Display shipping days and delivery date to customers
- Set number of working days like 5,6 or 7 days
- Boost your conversion and sales
- Increase Audience Engagement
- Works great on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Very easy installation and configuration
and many more!
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download extension package from your account
- Copy files and folders from archive (Plugin Files) to root directory
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run below commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
- Extension is now installed and ready for work.
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within a day. So you can be sure we're here for you.