- Lifetime Free Update
- 14 Days Money Back Guaranteed
- Free 90 Days Support
- Rewards On Each Purchase
- Free Installation Service
- Quality Checked
- 100% Open Source
- Easy Installation
Every Customer wants to know delivery time information before they place orders. Most of customers don't want to check product delivery information after placing the order. To resolve this we developed Shipping Time Estimator Magento 2 extension.
Shipping Time Estimator Magento 2 extension help you to show estimated shipping days and estimated date information on product detail page. It is a powerful extension to instantly build trust with your customers. This extension helps to boost conversion and sales. Highly customizable settings allow you to choose number of working days, delivery date format as well as ability to set estimated days per product. This strategy used by an eCommerce giant - Amazon.
Increase Audience Engagement & Boost Your Store Conversion
Display expected product delivery date message on product page. Give your shoppers hassle free shopping experience at your store.
Increase your store conversation rate by showing your shopper when their products arrives at their doors step. Convert more, sale more.
Let customers know drafty when their products will arrive. Push the shoppers to make faster purchase decision. Win trust, sale more.
Add Custom Search Module to your ecommerce store in only one minute without having any technical knowledge. Easy to manage.
- Impress your customer with delivery information
- Able to set delivery date format
- Display shipping days and delivery date to customers
- Set number of working days like 5,6 or 7 days
- Boost your conversion and sales
- Increase Audience Engagement
- Works great on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Very easy installation and configuration
and many more!
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download extension package from your account
- Copy files and folders from archive (Plugin Files) to root directory
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run below commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
- Extension is now installed and ready for work.
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within a day. So you can be sure we're here for you.