Made by professionals with years of work experience.
You can pay via popular payment methods like Paypal & CCAvenue.
If you are not satisfied with our product, we will return your money.
Our customer care team will always help you.
Are you looking to add Google Maps on your Magento 2 stores? A Google Map will help you to provide your customers with the clear details about the location of your business. It comes with a map widget that you can add to your Magento store sidebar or any widget ready area.
The ultimate Google Map widget Magento 2 extension, that lets you to add Google map functionality at your store. Google Map is a simple yet powerful store locator. This extension helps your customer to find a nearest offline store. You can also add an address of your physical retail store. Although the Google Maps API comes equipped with embedding code, many Magento users will feel more comfortable using a dedicated map widget/extension. After all, a dedicated Google Map extension offers more features, customizations, and settings.
Super easy it is!! You can easily install any of our theme and plugin with just a single click. You can also take a live preview.
In every store extensions play a crucial role and it is important to ensure their quality. We have validated all our extensions using Official Validation Tool.
The extensions are well coded and optimized. If user wants to customize the extension then it will be easy as extension provides clean code which is easy to understand.
Well documented means you will get every information related to the theme, plugin or HTML templates in an understandable manner.
- Adjust Google Map size and position
- Set the business address
- Define map zoom level
- Ability to add latitude and longitude to show exact location
- You can add to your Magento store sidebar
- You can add to your Magento store static blocks or in cms pages
and many more!
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download extension package from your account
- Copy files and folders from archive (Plugin Files) to root directory
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run below commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
- Extension is now installed and ready for work.
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within a day. So you can be sure we're here for you.