Most of the users think that Instagram as a social network, But as an eCommerce business owner should think as a new kind of marketplace. Instagram is the biggest marketing tool, adding your Instagram photos and videos to your store and create your brand awareness, engage your customer through Instagram. As an eCommerce business owner, you should integrate your Instagram Feed to your stores.
Instagram Gallery is an extension that allows you to easily add your Instagram photos and videos in your Magento 2 Store. Also provides facility to integrate owl carousel to showcase gallery as a slider. The photos can link directly to your Instagram account. These are a great way to attract new followers. You can integrate this extension, just need Instagram User Id and Access Token. Your store looks lively by your real time photos.
Increase Audience Engagement & Boost Your Website Conversion
Super easy it is!! You can easily install any of our theme and plugin with just a single click. You can also take a live preview.
In every store extensions play a crucial role and it is important to ensure their quality. We have validated all our extensions using Official Validation Tool.
The extensions are well coded and optimized. If user wants to customize the extension then it will be easy as extension provides clean code which is easy to understand.
Well documented means you will get every information related to the theme, plugin or HTML templates in an understandable manner.
- Add Instagram images to your Magento 2 website
- Integrate owl carousel to showcase gallery as a slider
- Able to select image size like Thumbnail, Low Resolution & Standard Resolution
- Show Instagram Image Likes Count on Hover
- Boost Your Website Conversion
- Increase Audience Engagement
- Very easy installation and configuration
and many more!
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download extension package from your account
- Copy files and folders from archive (Plugin Files) to root directory
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run below commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
- Extension is now installed and ready for work.
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within a day. So you can be sure we're here for you.