- Lifetime Free Update
- 14 Days Money Back Guaranteed
- Free 90 Days Support
- Rewards On Each Purchase
- Free Installation Service
- Quality Checked
- 100% Open Source
- Easy Installation
WhatsApp Product Inquiry allows you to add an Inquiry button to every product detail page. Using this button, a potential customer can send an inquiry or request a quote for a product. So your customer can get brief information about the product quickly. Using configuration options Admin can enable/disable WhatsApp Inquiry button at any time. Admin can able to select a ready-made button style and configure text and image for the button.
Increase your revenue by having a smart WhatsApp inquiry button, which will help the potential customers to resolve their query instantly and make fast purchase. The extension has been designed after deep study of the user behavior and we have designed to make its user as well as conversion focused.
Give customers the opportunity to inquire about a product before purchasing
WhatsApp Product Inquiry module provides a shopper the option to inquire about or request a quote for products in your store via WhatsApp.
With our real time Whatsapp alerts, you will be notified immediately so that you can act. Reaching out real quick helps and win sales.
Increase sales by talking to your customers via their favorite social media channels. Create trust & make your brand more reliable and trustworthy.
Let your visitors communicate with your support directly via Whatsapp. Convert your potential users into buyers. Create trust, win sales.
- Convert Potential Customers Into Buyers
- Increase conversation
- Able to share product URL or custom message
- Share in one touch
- Works with any theme
- Comes with ready-made button style
- Able to configure WhatsApp button text and icon
- Very easy installation and configuration
and many more!
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download extension package from your account
- Copy files and folders from archive (Plugin Files) to root directory
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run below commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
- Extension is now installed and ready for work.
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within a day. So you can be sure we're here for you.