Made by professionals with years of work experience.
You can pay via popular payment methods like Paypal & CCAvenue.
If you are not satisfied with our product, we will return your money.
Our customer care team will always help you.
WhatsApp Product Inquiry allows you to add an Inquiry button to every product detail page. Using this button, a potential customer can send an inquiry or request a quote for a product. So your customer can get brief information about the product quickly. Using configuration options Admin can enable/disable WhatsApp Inquiry button at any time. Admin can able to select a ready-made button style and configure text and image for the button.
Increase your revenue by having a smart WhatsApp inquiry button, which will help the potential customers to resolve their query instantly and make fast purchase. The extension has been designed after deep study of the user behavior and we have designed to make its user as well as conversion focused.
Give customers the opportunity to inquire about a product before purchasing
Super easy it is!! You can easily install any of our theme and plugin with just a single click. You can also take a live preview.
In every store extensions play a crucial role and it is important to ensure their quality. We have validated all our extensions using Official Validation Tool.
The extensions are well coded and optimized. If user wants to customize the extension then it will be easy as extension provides clean code which is easy to understand.
Well documented means you will get every information related to the theme, plugin or HTML templates in an understandable manner.
- Convert Potential Customers Into Buyers
- Increase conversation
- Able to share product URL or custom message
- Share in one touch
- Works with any theme
- Comes with ready-made button style
- Able to configure WhatsApp button text and icon
- Very easy installation and configuration
and many more!
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download extension package from your account
- Copy files and folders from archive (Plugin Files) to root directory
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run below commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush store cache and log out from the backend and log in again to see changes.
- Extension is now installed and ready for work.
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within a day. So you can be sure we're here for you.