In this article, we’ll show you, how to add new store in PrestaShop. Follow this simple guideline…
Step 1: Login into PrestaShop Admin Panel and from the Configure section go to, Shop Parameters > Contact > Stores tab.
Step 2: Click the Add new store button.
Step 3: Fill out all the information for the new store.
- Shop name: Enter the name of your store.
- Shop email: Enter the official contact address for your business.
- Registration number: Indicate your company’s legal registration number.
- Shop address line 1 / Address line 2: Fill up all address details.
- Postal code/Zipcode / City / State / Country: Fill up all address details.
- Phone: Add an official contact phone number for your business.
- Fax: Add an official contact fax number for your business.
- Email address: Add an email address for your business.
Step 4: Click the Save button. The newly created store will appear in the list.
Done! Enjoy PrestaShop 1.7!