PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 Stable Version Released: What are New Features?
PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 has continually evolved with improvements and enhancement for a better user interface. Each version of PrestaShop is getting bigger and bigger, with more and more regular contributors. PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 release includes new features that will enhance the merchant’s experience, like UI and performance and technical improvements for developers. Let’s see what new version of PrestaShop bring for us.
Here is the list of new features PrestaShop 18.104.22.168
Support for PHP 7.4
PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 introduces compatibility with PHP 7.4, which allows you to benefit from bug fixes and security patches from PHP.
New translations features
It is now possible to export back-office, front-office, email, themes, and module translations.
New Multistore header
You can search shop and customize the multistore header with a specific color for each shop or group of shop. The new header offers a better multistore user experience for the merchants.
Native Lazy Loading for images on Classic theme
Lazy loading is a technique that defers the loading of non-critical resources until the page load.
PrestaShop back-office UI Kit has been improved to have a solid Design System with adjustment of alert colors, font size, buttons contrasts, and an enhancement of the responsiveness.
Add a native module to core features making it possible for merchants to have wishlists on their own websites. It allows customers to add their favourite products in their wishlist. It will help customer to easily save the product in their wishlist & buy them later in time.
PrestaShop 1.7.8 introduces Experimental features (also known as “Feature flags”). This technique, provides curious or adventurous users the option to test out new features that aren’t stable enough for general use yet.
- Improvements of classic theme images width, accessibility and some lighthouse KPI
- The implementation of Native Lazy Loading on theme Classic
- The label ‘Out of Stock’ is displayed on Catalog pages
- The images on the Product Page can now be swiped on mobile for Classic theme
- The subcategories are displayed on Categories pages
- Return a 404 response when user visits product page for a product that does not exist
- TinyMCE mobile theme is enabled in the back-office
- The overrides active in a shop are displayed in the Informations tab
- A new order internal note is available in the Order View Page
- Back-office users can upload custom avatars
- When Clear cache button was clicked twice, the user would see an error page
- Profiler was not compatible with hooks and module
- Double click on “Add to cart” on the product page FO was freezing the page
- Select the payment method if only one available by default
- Wrong translations of back-office menu tabs
- When a product had a specific price applied and was discounted by unit, the discount displayed on the product page was false
- Guest Order Tracking redirected to shop Homepage when Friendly URLs were disabled
- An error was displayed on checkout when Legal compliance module was installed
- Checkout slowdown when many orders were made with a Guest account
- Ecotax was displayed tax excl. instead of tax incl.
- Confirmation button on Checkout should be disabled if Terms and conditions are not approved
- An exception was thrown when adding an invalid parameter to the Language form and “No picture” image
- When creating a customer account, the number of characters was only checked browser-side
- It was possible to create a catalog price rule with percentage value greater than 100%
- A bug in TinyMCE 4.0.16 was creating errors, fixed by upgrading TinyMCE to 4.9.8
- Unit price was reset to 0 upon activating/disabling or duplicating products from the Product List
- Installing PrestaShop with SSL was complex because some settings were not acknowledged
- Update BO theme style in legacy pages to match the UI kit
Here You can visit the Best PrestaShop Blog.