- Add the Google Map to any place
- Easily adjust size and position of the maps block
- No coding skills required
Paid Support Only
Super easy it is!! You can easily install any of our theme and plugin with just a single click. You can also take a live preview.
In every store modules play a crucial role and it is important to ensure their quality. We have validated all our modules using Official Validation Tool.
The modules are well coded and optimized. If user wants to customize the module then it will be easy as module provides clean code which is easy to understand.
Well documented means you will get every information related to the theme, plugin or HTML templates in an understandable manner.
The ultimate Google Map widget for Prestashop, that lets you to add Google map using widget functionality at any place.
Are you looking to add Google Maps on your Prestashop store? This module will help you to provide your customers with the clear details about the location of your business. It comes with a map widget that you can add to your Prestashop store sidebar or any widget ready area.
Although the Google Maps API comes equipped with embedding code, many Prestashop users will feel more comfortable using a dedicated map widget/module. After all, a dedicated Google Map plugin offers more features, customizations, and settings.
Let’s explore the key features of this module!
- Adjust Google Map size and position
- Set the business address
- Define map zoom level
- Ability to add latitude and longitude to show exact location
- You can add to your Prestashop store sidebar
- You can add to your Prestashop store hooks or in pages
and many more!
- Backup your web directory and store database
- Download module package from your account
- Login to your administration panel
- Now In the modules tab, click on Upload a module
- If the file is on your computer, click on Browse to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer, select the file.
- If the installation is successful, the following message will appear: "Module installed!"
- The module will then appear in your list of modules under the Installed modules tab.
- If the Configuration button available, Click on it to configure it.
- If you find any error during the installation of any module than you can open a ticket at support.hiddentechies.com
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within 1-2 days. So you can be sure we're here for you.