Extension helps you to make your business much easier and provide smooth shoppable experience to your customer. So here we will learn how to install Magento 2 extension to your store using FTP.
Install Magento 2 extension using FTP
- First of all download your selected Magento 2 extensions and unzip it.
- Now connect your store with FTP like FileZilla Client, WinSCP, cuteFtp.
- Then upload the unzipped extension file to a Magento root directory.
- Now in command line, using “cd”, navigate to your Magento 2 root directory.
- Run below commands
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clean the cache, Logout and Login again to avoid Access denied 404 error.
- Check on the front-end, your extension is installed successfully.
Here we have shown how to install extension using FTP. After installation you can configure extension as per your requirements. If you have still any doubts feel free to ask us. We are here to help you!
Write an article about ecommerce that help people to grow their ecommerce business. You’ll find best ecommerce guide, news, tips & more!