This version includes new features and modules with numerous functional fixes and improvements. Enjoy the new features and enhancements of the latest version and take your store to the new heights! Look for the following highlights in this version.
New features & modules
- Buy Button Lite module
- Google Sitemap module
- Favicon notifications in Back Office
- Stock Location field has been added
- Module manager page with new categorization
- Specific prices can now be edited
Some of the most notable fixes are
- Combination issue while trying to change attribute or feature value on a product page
- Multistore: Fix in order and product pages in all shop contexts (PHP errors) and in the domain name
- Error when adding product in cart or editing quantity
- Fixed a bug in robots.txt which blocked CSS and JS files, potentially preventing Google to form index pages properly.
- Fatal error when saving product with tags
- Separate module action buttons
- Improved default URLs for brands & suppliers
- Improved style for migrated forms
- UX improvements on Module pages
So, Now that you have understood what’s there in the latest version of PrestaShop 1.7.5? Download PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 now!
How Can I Upgrade?
The release of Prestashop 1.7.5 will open a new chapters in eCommerce. To upgrade the new version of Prestashop, we recommended that you hire a experience Prestashop development team. We are here to help, ask us for Prestashop Upgrade.
Leave a Reply