Putting your social profiles on your website is a must these days and having a Facebook like page will help your website visitors engage with you on your Facebook page as well. Facebook page widget allows you to show content from any public Facebook page. If you run a business page on Facebook you can easily integrate it into your website. All the content that you add to your social media page will be automatically updated on your website.
In this tutorial, We will explain you, How to add Facebook page widget on PrestaShop Store.
Follow the below steps to configure Facebook page widget:
First, Download the Facebook page widget PrestaShop Module.
Go to the Back-Office: Module manager > Upload a module.
Drop the zip file or click on select file.
Go ahead wait for PrestaShop to complete the installation process. After a few seconds, Configure button will be show.
Click on Configure button, and you will get configuration page for Promotion Bar.
- Enable Facebook Page Plugin: Select Yes/No to enable/disable it
- Facebook Page URL: The URL of the Facebook Page
- Facebook Page Name: Enter the name of the Facebook Page
- Tabs: You can now have timeline, events and messages tabs on the module. Enterthe tab name. i.e. timeline, events, messages. Use a comma-separated list to add multiple tabs, i.e. timeline, events
Select the remaining option as you want and then click on Save button to apply changes.
Let’s explore the key features of Facebook page widget:
- Display responsive facebook page widget
- Increase conversation rate of your store
- Lets your viewers quickly engage with you on Facebook
- No coding needed. Just need to provide your facebook page URL
- Work seamlessly across the devices
We can also customize the module that you may need. Contact us for a quote.