In this article, we’ll show you, how to create a Cart Rule in PrestaShop. Follow this simple guideline…
Step 1: Get Started
Login into PrestaShop Admin Panel and from the Sell section go to, Catalog > Discounts.
Step 2: Click the Add new cart rule button.
Step 3: In the Information tab you will need to fill in the following fields:
- Name: Enter your cart rule name.
- Description: Enter your cart rule description.
- Code: Enter code.
- Highlight: Select Yes/No to Enable or Disable it.
- Partial use: Select Yes/No to Enable or Disable it.
- Priority: Set the priority of cart rule.
- Status: Select Yes/No to Enable or Disable it.
Step 4: The next tab is Conditions and configures all the options as required.
Step 5: The third tab is the Actions.
Step 6: Click the Save button. The newly created cart rule will appear in the list.
Done! Enjoy PrestaShop 1.7! Check out Best PrestaShop Tutorials here!
Write an article about ecommerce that help people to grow their ecommerce business. You’ll find best ecommerce guide, news, tips & more!